วันพุธที่ 13 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Top Ten Gifts For Men on Valentine's Day 2010

Valentine's Day in 2010 is coming up and you are interested in the top ten gifts to give him for the year. That is a great thought, isn't it?

As a guy, myself I'll tell you what I love about my wife the most.

I wake up in the morning Mon-Fri at 4am. I get to work by 5am. I put in 8 hours but sometimes also up to 12. I come home mentally exhausted and all I want to do is have some alone time.

I'm the kind of guy who doesn't like to talk or be bothered when I'm genuinely cranky and in those types of moods. However, having been married now for 3.5 years, I can't let that kind of an attitude fly by anymore. I understand that attitude is not a good one and my wife will no longer put up with that. But bless her heart, she loves to give me concentration when I come home.

Luckily, my ride home takes nearby 30-40 minutes, so That is my alone-time. When I get home, I do allow myself to tell her about my day and perhaps why it was bad (it's not bad all the time, mind you). But on distinct occasions, I'll come home and it will be Terrible. She'll identify this and want to pamper me like a king.

You can tell my wife loves the heck out of me, huh? Well, she'll hand me my plate of dinner, give me a big kiss, hand over my drink of choice, and put on a movie for me to unwind to. Usually after 10 minutes, I'm back on track! Aren't wives the greatest? Isn't this why we get married? It's awesome!

Now, for Valentine's Day 2010, ladies, get your husband a gift with one of the top ten gifts for men on Valentine's Day 2010:

1. Safety tool - there's decent priced Safety stuff that your husband will assuredly appreciate if he's a bit geeky, or nerdy, or a tecky. These Safety gifts are like alarm clocks with a camera in there, so you can make sure your nanny is treating your kids right. Or a gps finder for your car (ever forgot where you parked at Wal-Mart?), things like that!

2. Convention laser engraved flask

3. Digital Photo Frame- make sure he puts up 200 pictures of You!

4. Nike golf balls

5. Otterbox case for the iPhone (the Best and most ruggedized case out there)

6. Rotella Dvd set- Take advice from the top sports psychologist in the world, and one of the top ten golf teachers in the 20th century. Find ways to advance your golf short game, and hear the secrets Tour Pros use in their careers. Your husband/boyfriend will thank you immensely for this one.

7. Sunglasses like those from the Matrix movies

8. Kettlebell workout Dvd with kettlebell included- a gismo used by the Russians for many Many years. It's why their muscles are always lean and flexible.

9. Taxbrain online- fastest refunds for tax services

10. A uncomplicated basket of treats that include: beer, smoked almonds, rare game meats, etc!

These are great ideas as the top ten gifts for men on Valentine's Day 2010

pictures of hearts Pet supply store

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น